Hey tea lovers and bloggers! Interested in health? Want to physically, mentally, and emotionally feel your best? Love tea? Know you should be drinking more water but just forget? Midsummer Tea is challenging you to go on a #mtexperience. Midsummer Tea has the vision to revolutionize the way people regain their health. We need your help in order to make this happen! In what ways do you want to improve your health? Do you feel different when you drink tea? How do you think being fully hydrated will benefit your thinking, clarity, and memory?
We are looking for passionate candidates to change the way people start caring for their health. To Midsummer Tea, caring for our health means getting back to the basics, starting first with hydration. Dehydration is one of the most common preventable medical conditions in the world!! But we get it, sometimes water can just be boring.
We are aiming to transform your hydration routine into a tea RITUAL.
Our intention for this challenge is to reap the benefits of being fully hydrated! As you consistently drink more water and tea throughout the day you may notice
- More energy and mental clarity! Being dehydrated zaps your energy levels. If you're feeling thirsty this means you are already dehydrated. Drinking enough fluids prevents you from feeling fatigued, dizzy, or muscle weakness.
- Weight loss. Tea is a natural appetite suppressant and replaces high caloric drinks. Being fully hydrated can reduce fat deposits.
- Clearer skin. Proper hydrates reduces the appearance of dull skin, pores, and wrinkles because water and tea plumps the skin. Structures that maintain collagen in the skin require a fully hydrated body!
- Digestion. Your body needs sufficient amounts of fluid to properly transport nutrients, digest food, and excrete waste.
Read more about the specific health benefits of white tea here
- Drink 3-5 cups of our tea on top of the daily recommended (8 cups of water) for 10 days.
- Incorporate a mind, body, and soul experience when you drink our tea. We want this challenges to be about YOU because hydrating your body is important. Think of this as your typical "me time" but better. Midsummer Tea is about harmonizing health and luxury, so our ingredients are handpicked and crafted with love. Drinking our tea is about being extremely comfortable with where you are, who you are and who you’re with when indulging into the flavors of this drink. Maybe it means bringing our tea to the park, your favorite outdoor area, into the bath, or a quiet space. Imagine the way you feel walking out of the spa or seeing a breathtaking view outside - Midsummer Tea is there to provide you the luxuries of life in your very own cup. Let Midsummer Tea serve as your stress relieving outlet. Your tea ritual needs to be about your favorite things. We want you to feel invigorated, calm, ambitious, and reawakened. Try combining your tea experience with a five minute meditation session daily. Being fully hydrated means strengthening the mind-body-soul connection. This 10 day challenge is focusing on the tranquility of your holistic health.
- Capture the potential of how luxurious your health journey can get. Make sure to take a lot of pictures and videos of how your tea experience has helped you any step of the way. Think about how you want to portray your improving health, whether it be a vlog, flat lay, or boomerang.
- Send us 3-5 pictures and small paragraph about how you enjoyed our tea and the experience you had. We want your feedback so Midsummer Tea can continue its tea excellence.
- You can use the same serving of white tea all day. You will be able to get the most out of your tea if you keep refilling your cup throughout the day.
- Take your time with this challenge, it is not something to rush through. If you need a few days to plan out your ten days then do it! This way you can dedicate each day to something new.
- BE CREATIVE! Try redefining your health in ways you have not thought of before. Maybe it's your ten day experience soulfully described in poems, a boomerang of the homemade face mask you made, or just creating a beautifully colored flat lay.
RULES + GUIDELINES
- Send us a DM on Instagram or email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us in one sentence how you would benefit from a tea ritual and the blend you’d be interested in trying.
- A free seasonal blend of your choice and a Vivica tea bottle* will be sent to your shipping address
- Your feedback, posts, videos, may be featured on our social media sites and website
*CHALLENGE CLOSES AUGUST 31ST*