Homemade Granola Bars
1 Cup Rolled Oats
¼ cup Sunflower Seeds
4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
¼ Cup Coconut Oil
12 Dates Pitted
- Mix the oats, sunflower seeds, and chia seed with coconut oil and spread on the baking tray.
- Bake the granola mixture in the oven on 180C or 350F for 15 minutes, take the tray out and mix the granola, and bake again for 15 more minutes.
- Once the mixture is baked till golden brown, chop the 12 dates and combine them with a spatula until the mixture forms a thick texture.
- Line a dish with parchment paper and evenly press the mixture into the dish
- Cover the dish and let it freeze in the freezer for 2-3 hours
- Slice and serve!
DIY Chocolate Fudge!
¼ Cup Raw Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Almond Butter
2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Place them in ice cubes
- Let them freeze for 2-3 hours and serve!
These snack recipes are so delicious yet so healthy for you! I love it when you feel like you're eating something naughty but you're not!